We offer our employees competitive benefits and exceptional opportunities for career growth.

 

MEDICAL INSURANCE

Hogan pays 80% of the medical premium for the employee and his/her family. If the employee and spouse (if applicable) participate in the wellness program, Hogan will pick up the other 20% of the medical premium. At that point, the premium is 100% paid by Hogan.


WELLNESS PROGRAM

One way we can remain competitive is to offer a wellness program. Employees, together with their spouses, can voluntarily participate in a program designed to improve your own personal health and well-being.


DENTAL INSURANCE

Premium is paid for the employee, coverage for dependents available at low cost.


LIFE INSURANCE

Hogan pays for $10,000 of life insurance and $10,000 of AD&D. Employees are able to purchase supplemental life, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, AD&D. This is a voluntary benefit and it is a benefit each employee can purchase and pay for from a payroll deduction.


VISION

Premium is not paid by Hogan, but is available at a low cost.


FLEX 125 CAFETERIA PLAN

Through the FSA, the employee can withhold from his/her paycheck, on a pre-tax basis, an amount that the employee anticipates will be needed to cover his/her out of pocket expenses


401(k) PROFIT SHARING PLAN

Employee is fully vested upon entering. If the employee defers 5% of his/her income, Hogan will match 4%.


EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (EAP)

This benefit is confidential and voluntary counseling provided as a benefit free of charge to the employees and their dependents.


SELECT EMPLOYEES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS

Paid holidays, Vacation benefits, Sick pay.


PAY FREQUENCY

Our employees are paid on a weekly basis.


PROMOTE FROM WITHIN

Our job site Foremen and Superintendents are promoted from within the company.


SAFETY INCENTIVES

Our field employees are given the following safety incentives:

  1. On a quarterly basis, four times a year, employees are rewarded for being safe on the job site. Employees are given a cash incentive.
  2. Our new hires are rewarded with a cash incentive if they work the first 90 days of employment without an injury.
  3. Employees that work the entire year without an OSHA-recordable injury are rewarded with a cash incentive.

HOLIDAYS

Our field employees are paid for the following holidays.

  • New Year’s Day

  • Memorial Day

  • Independence Day

  • Labor Day

  • Thanksgiving Day

  • Day after Thanksgiving

  • Christmas Day


APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM

At 90 days of employment, Hogan employees can participate in the apprenticeship program sponsored by the Associated General Contractors, the Department of Labor, and the Bureau of Apprenticeship & Training. Hogan pays half the cost of the books, on-the-job training, and tuition. (The employee attends classes two nights a week.)

There are two programs that are offered: a “Builders Program” and an “Operators Program.” 


EMPLOYEE RECOGNITION PROGRAM

We recognize our primary asset is our people and value them accordingly. Hogan has an “Employee Recognition” program, recognizing employees for their tenure at Hogan. We say “thanks” by giving our employees these awards:  

  •  5 years $250 Gift Card or Cash

  • 10 years $500 Gift Card or Cash

  • 15 years $1,000 Gift Card or Cash

  • 20 years $2,500 Travel Credit or Cash

  • 25 years $2,500 Travel Credit or Cash

  • 30 years $2,500 Travel Credit or Cash